Most people know to behave at the restaurants and shops. Tipping a server or being nice to a salesperson is usually a no-brainer, but not everyone knows how to behave when hiring an escort. What can you ask for and what is completely inappropriate? Where is the fine line that separates a loyal customer from a rude asshole? If you are not sure how to treat an escort girl, this useful guide is here to help!
For this article, we asked top female escorts, Dutch prostitutes, and strippers to tell us what men should and shouldn’t do when they are enjoying their services. We also included the profiles of those hot girls who helped to create this guide at the bottom of this page, so you can check them out later!
- Be respectful
Being respectful both on the phone and in emails can do wonders because all escort girls love polite clients. A nice email that includes more than a few details also goes a long way. In addition to introducing yourself, try to include more information about yourself like your age, height, or occupation. And, of course, be polite as you would be with other strangers.
- Mention your special request beforehand
All girls are different but a lot of them can agree to try something new with you, be it a sexy outfit, costume, or some unusual settings. However, you need to discuss it with them beforehand and be understanding if the girl is not ready.
- Learn more about the girl and read her bio carefully
Before you see the girl, make sure you know her boundaries and respect them. The fact that she is an escort doesn’t mean that she can do anything you want. Often, the girls include all restrictions and rules in their bios online so read it carefully! Asking for a service she has never advertised providing is rude and inappropriate. It also forces a girl go into “protective” mode. And you don’t want to be that guy, right?
- Take a shower
Of course, all girls prefer clean, well-groomed men, so try to prepare for this as you would for any other date. Many escorts also recommend trimming and shaving a day before the appointment, since the last thing you want (safety wise) is an open cut before sex with any new partner, not just an escort.
- Use too much cologne, aftershave, or deodorant.
- Barter (woman’s rates are often non-negotiable).
- Bring drinks, food, or flowers unless you discussed it with a girl before an appointment.
- Ask a girl how many clients she has seen that day or how long she has been doing it. More often than not, this isn’t really a good topic for a friendly conversation. While some girls are eager to talk about their start in the escort industry, many are not. Let her bring it up only if she wants to.
- Ask personal questions about her real life, boyfriends, etc.
- Try to have sex with her without a condom.
- Stay longer than you were supposed to. What you book is what you get, unless you are ready to pay extra.